How to deal with dissatisfied customers
Customers are the most valuable brand well. The cornerstone around which to rotate through the sales strategy of the company, price, product, communication and, of course, customer service. All in order to provide a positive experience to ensure their satisfaction, and thereby achieve this favorable treatment.
Because there’s nothing scarier than a dissatisfied customer. And not so much because of losing a customer, but for the consequences this may acarear for the brand. One thing is clear, customers expect brands to show interest in meeting you, and strive to exceed their expectations, something that rarely happens. Loudhouse in November indicated that 87% of customers consider that brands should do more to provide better customer experience. This has a positive effect on direct benefits to the brand and customer loyalty. 3 out of 4 customers will return to buy at that company which has received a great deal. Even 56% recommend brand in their environment. As if that were not enough, 33% of satisfied customers buy more brands where you feel adequately addressed.
Instead, what happens when the customer is not satisfied with the treatment received, or the service provided?
Well, contrary to what one might expect, much of it does not raise his criticisms directly to the brand, but prefers to choose other ways to turn their frustration. According CorvisaCloud, 20% of customers made a sharer of their dissatisfaction to their immediate environment, family and friends, 12% load against the mark, while 4% goes to Social Media. 10% of those who simply do nothing, which is an unsatisfied which the mark never will He also collects customer; with the significant loss of feedback that entails.It is important to cueta to get a new customer is between 6 and 10 times more expensive than maintaining it, which should make us think about the importance of working to ensure customer satisfaction.
Therefore, before a disappointed customer, it is best to have planned a strategy, a set of basic guidelines for how to act, with the intention of remedying as much damage as possible and be able to regain their confidence. Or, at least, prevent further defiling the good name of the company:
- Listening. The first step is to show a close attitude, promote the opportunity for the customer to proceed directly to us and express. It is always best to control the situation in their own land.
- Assertiveness work. It is important to work empathy, and willingness to approach. In this way we can lighten the mood and move towards solving the problem.
- Never lose your composure. At no time should bring the matter to the personal area impulsively or be driven by circumstances. You must have the preparation and sufficient experience to keep calm at all times act in a professional manner and always with a close and willing to solve the problem in the most appropriate way attitude.
- Admitting the error. It is the first point to start the negotiation or dialogue. The customer expects the company to openly express its responsibility and concern for customer satisfaction.
- Compensate for any damages incurred. The client should receive some compensation for the injury. One way another, the company must have some detail with him, or offer a preferential treatment, help you forget what happened and, above all, improve the image you have of the company.
- Take note and learn from mistakes. As we have said on more than one occasion, “A review is always an opportunity to improve.” Customer reviews can help us detect errors and avoid losses in the future.
Decidedly, a satisfied customer is a treasure that we must take great care and ensure their welfare.
Leave a reply