Is your business signage looking drab or outdated? Perhaps you have been through a rebranding exercise and want to freshen up your signage. Here are some examples of how essential signage is for a business and the benefits of getting it right:
- Whether it’s wall signs, window stickers or A boards, good signage helps to communicate to customers, boosts brand awareness and can ultimately convert into a sale.
- A sign is a powerful way to communicate clear messages without overloading the customer with too many images or too much text. For directional or safety signage, a simple image or symbol is effective. People are motivated by visuals, which is a further reason why signage is so important.
- Signs are an important conveyor of brand image and identity. 72% of consumers surveyed revealed they would visit a premises they had never been to before based on the signage. Therefore, it’s vital to work with a professional designer to ensure your signage is spot on in conveying your identity. For details on Signage Exeter, go to https://exeter.nettl.com/signs
- In order for your signage to be effective, it needs to attract the right target audience. You will need the right message, providing the customer with what they need, when they need it.
- Another great thing about signage is it’s a highly cost-effective form of advertising. Investing in signs is a one-off, up front payment that will be long-lasting unlike advertising on social media or on radio, where the impression is only fleeting.