In my opinion a lot of people at some point been bitten by the bug to open a personal blog that dominate a subject and like to write about it or because they simply have a hobby that want to spend more time by including related articles in a blog. I will focus on the post professionals who want to advance in their specialty and think that writing a blog can be a good instrument.
It can happen that often fall into the trap of only short – term view, as the blogging requires time and effort for us to notice changes in our professional lives. It is also common from the outside look like a sterile activity face build a future.
1- Benefits not monetized
– The blog will help you make dynamic work very rewarding as you will always have to be pretty organized to find your writing time.
– It will be an important plank facing be a constant person in your work
– You will drive to be a creative person in a sustained manner. You are having to be constantly on “search and seizure” of interesting content positively affect your wits.
– It will be a pathway of continuous learning. When you throw look back you realize how much you have sown in your training.
2- Monetized benefits indirectly
– The activity of the blog and subsequent promotion you read you take the expansion substantially from your network. In addition you’ve made adding value to known users so it is very likely that some of these new relationships collaborations between professionals.
– Looking to your acquaintances and overall network will begin to be considered an expert in the field chosen in your articles. It makes sense not? As it will not be a one expert who researches and writes regularly on a particular topic? Needless to say, that can end in requests for consulting work, or teaching a course…
– With the blog you’ve obtained a letter from much broader and effective presentation than any LinkedIn profile for example. Looking ahead to seek new career opportunities, a good blog gives very good image and bring you closer to new horizons.
3- Monetized directly benefits
– Advertising: If you get many monthly visits will open the doors to be able to insert advertising on your blog. This advertising can be of different types: Sponsors, through Google Adsense account or through ad networks that make available different advertisers.
– Consulting Services: For those readers who have managed to be relevant, it is likely that at some point you ask for advice that can evolve to a stable point or consulting services applied to your subject.
– Courses and ebooks: Another option available is to make your paid content. The route most used online course is publishing an ebook format or pdf that can be downloaded by the interested user format.
– Speaker or trainer: Another common point is that certain events or companies to contact you to give talks or some paper.
– Collaboration with some means of collaboration: If you have demonstrated your skills on the blog you can owner means available to those interested in the type of content you post
Anyway, these are the usual routes and roads that bloggers get compensation for the effort invested. Nothing is in vain, the professional who manages to save the first months of hard road writing and taking steps to firmly “post to post” be within reach endless opportunities that can catapult to be a renowned expert and respected in their sector. There is no doubt that this is a huge satisfaction.